Energetic harmonization does not have the power to neutralize the effects caused by direct human action.
It is extremely important to be aware that harmonizing environmental energy in a bounded region neutralizes all harmful elements generated by Global Warming but not when they were caused by local population.
As examples we have:
· the overfishing practice, many times with explosives or trawls;
· excessive marine organisms collecting for diverse uses;
· destruction of mangroves regions;
· sewage pollution and others;
· several kind of sedimentations;
· others harmful actions caused primarily by humans beings.
These problems will continue to affect the corals and marine’s life on punctual actions, even in harmonized regions.
So for that protection to be full, the energetic harmonization should be applied preferably in regions:
See the Results Observed in harmonized areas.