Harmonization in Marine Environment:
- Jan/2009 - Small area in the channel of Ilha das Cabras - SP;
- Feb/2009 – Harmonization expansion for the entire channel between Ilha das Cabras - SP and Ilhabela - SP (Click here)
- Mar/2009 - Surrounding the main island of Laje de Santos - SP (Click here)
- Jun/2009 – Around Ilha Grande and the Bay formed between the island and the towns of Parati – RJ and Angra dos Reis - RJ;(Click here)
- Jun/2009 - Surrounding the sandbank and the Bay of Sepetiba in continuity of the Ilha Grande Bay.(Click here)
- Dec/2009 – Archipelago and Parcel of Abrolhos and also covering a large area around it, a 50% upper limit defined by the boundary of ParNam- ICMBIO Abrolhos. (Click here)
- Mar/2010 - South Coast of Pernambuco, from Jaboatao river until Persinunga river in Sao Jose da Coroa Grande on the border with Alagoas, covering the APA Coral Coast in the state and the continental platform to a 30 meters depth. (Click here)
- Mar/2010 - North Central Coast of Pernambuco, from the Jaboatao river until Itamaraca Island covering the Manatee Project and the continental platform to a 55 meters depth (Click here)
- Apr/2010 - Coast of the Bay of Paraty - RJ to Ponta da Jamanta in Pereque Acu - SP in extension of Ilha Grande Bay towards the South (Click here)
- May/2010 – North coast of Sao Paulo, from Ponta da Jamanta in Pereque Acu - SP until the cove's entrance of Caraguatatuba - SP (Click here)
- Aug/2010 - Maragogi Coast - AL from near Barra Grande –AL at North until Japaratinga – AL at South (Click here)
- Aug/2010 - Expansion of the initial harmonization of Laje de Santos including the area of Calhaus and a damping zone (Click here)
- Oct/2010 - Archipelago of Fernando de Noronha (PE) comprising the area terrestrial inhabited and marine’s environment around the islands until 50 feet bellow of water surface and a seaward damping zone until 500 meters depth as limit. (Click here)
We have listed above only harmonizations performed until October/2010, to be a reference and places where those who want to can evaluate the benefits of energetic harmonization.
Links to photos taken during the recognition and subsequent follow up are on the descriptive page of the harmonized regions.